Sales Tax: Sales tax is applicable on all orders shipped within New York state at the current local rate. Orders shipped outside of New York state are not liable for sales tax.
Availability: All in-stock items ship within 1-2 days of payment to Catherine Iskiw Designs. If you would like faster processing of a stocked item please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 917 602 1785 to arrange a bank to bank transfer by QuickPay with Zelle.
Any items not in stock will be made to order and vary in production time. Most items will be shipped within 3-5 weeks of processed payment. You will be notified by email when your order is ready to ship. Contact us @ email@example.com or 917 602 1785 for specific information.
Shipping: Free outbound domestic shipping will ship 2 day UPS for items under $5000 and overnight for items above $5000. All shipments must go to verified addresses. All shipments will require a signature for insurance purposes. For insurance purposes, shipping information will be tracked by Catherine Iskiw Designs and will not be supplied to customers. Once shipped, packages cannot be rerouted. Insurance coverage ends after a package is signed for at the designated address.
For Canadian addresses outbound shipping costs via UPS are as follows:
Return Policy: All Catherine Iskiw Designs custom work is non-refundable or returnable. Once the first payment has been made, custom projects cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged.
All rings that are made to order, i.e., not currently in stock, are considered to be a custom order and are therefore not returnable. I take great pride in my work. If you buy something and are unsatisfied with the result, I guarantee that I will work with you to adjust the design. However, the customer will be responsible for additional labor, materials, and shipping.
All Catherine Iskiw Designs stock merchandise is returnable if the following conditions are met. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return for full credit of your purchase price, subject to the following provisions. All returns must:
· Be received by Catherine Iskiw Designs within 30 days of receipt of your purchase
· Be in the same condition as when it was received
· Be accompanied with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by Catherine Iskiw Designs. RA#s must be clearly labeled on the outside packaging of all returns and on all enclosed paperwork. To receive an RA#, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Include the original catherineiskiw.com packing slip and all Catherine Iskiw Designs packaging.
· Note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a refund of your payment
· Be shipped at the Customer’s expense, via a trackable delivery service, with a signature required and insured at full retail value; the customer is fully responsible for the product until the point that it is received by Jewelry cannot be returned if tags have been removed.
· Be packed properly in order to avoid loss or damage; the customer is responsible for the condition of the goods as received by Catherine Iskiw Designs. Chains must be tucked away separate from pendants and earrings must be positioned snugly back on pads in boxes to prevent damage while shipping.
Catherine Iskiw Designs will not accept any unauthorized returns of merchandise. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the Customer at the Customer’s expense.
Catherine Iskiw Designs only accepts returns of product purchased via catherineiskiw.com. For questions regarding returns of purchases not made through catherineiskiw.com, please contact the relevant authorized retailer from whom you made your purchase. Custom design and special orders are not returnable.
Repairs & Alterations: All repairs and alterations of Catherine Iskiw Designs jewelry must be performed by Catherine Iskiw Designs. Catherine Iskiw Designs is not responsible for any of its merchandise that has been adjusted, repaired, refinished or altered in any way by anyone except Catherine Iskiw Designs. To start the process, please obtain an RA# from our Customer Service Department by emailing email@example.com. Please include the RA# on the outside packaging and all enclosed paperwork of all repairs or alterations sent to Catherine Iskiw Designs. Please include a clear definition of what alteration is required. Catherine Iskiw Designs will advise the timeframe and cost of any repair or alteration by email once your item is received in our New York office. Customer approval and any applicable payment must be received before Catherine Iskiw Designs will commence any repair or alteration.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.