Sales Tax: Sales tax is collected on all orders shipped within New York state at the current local rate.
Availability: All in-stock items ship within 1-2 days of payment. For faster processing contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917 602 1785 to arrange a bank to bank transfer by QuickPay with Zelle.
Items not in stock are made to order and vary in production time. Most items will be shipped within 3-5 weeks of processed payment. You will be notified by email when your order is ready to ship. Contact us @ email@example.com or 917 602 1785 for specific information.
Shipping: Outbound domestic packages will ship for free by 2 day UPS for items under $5000 and overnight for items above $5000. All shipments must go to verified addresses and require a signature for insurance purposes. Shipping information will be tracked by Catherine Iskiw Designs and will not be supplied to customers. Once shipped, packages cannot be rerouted. Insurance coverage ends after a package is signed for at the designated address.
For Canadian addresses, outbound shipping costs via UPS are currently free. Most items will ship by UPS and delivery time will depend on payment of duties and taxes which the customer is responsible for.
International Orders: Shipments outside the US may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the recipient's sole responsibility. Contact your customs office for further information about specific duties and taxes for your country. We are required by law to disclose the full value of package contents and cannot alter the value of your invoice or receipt. If you require rush or international delivery contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return Policy: All custom work is non-refundable or returnable. Once the first payment has been made, custom projects cannot be canceled, returned, or exchanged once the first payment has been made.
Rings that are made to order, i.e., not currently in stock, are a custom order and are not returnable. We take great pride in our work. If you buy something and are unsatisfied with the result, we will work with you to adjust the design. The customer will be responsible for additional labor, materials, and shipping.
All Catherine Iskiw Designs stock merchandise is returnable if the following conditions are met. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return for full credit of your purchase price, subject to the following provisions:
· be received by Catherine Iskiw Designs within 30 days of receipt of your purchase
· be unworn and in the same condition as when it was received
· be accompanied with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) provided by Catherine Iskiw Designs, RA#s must be clearly labeled on the outside packaging of all returns and on all enclosed paperwork, to receive an RA#, please email email@example.com
· include the original catherineiskiw.com packing slip and all Catherine Iskiw Designs packaging
· note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a refund of your payment
· be shipped at the customer’s expense, by a trackable delivery service, with a signature required and insured at full retail value; the customer is fully responsible for the product until the point that it is received Catherine Iskiw Designs
· be packed properly in order to avoid loss or damage; the customer is responsible for the condition of the goods as received by Catherine Iskiw Designs, chains must be tucked away separate from pendants and earrings must be positioned snugly back on pads in boxes to prevent damage while shipping
Catherine Iskiw Designs will not accept any unauthorized returns of merchandise. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Catherine Iskiw Designs only accepts returns of products purchased via catherineiskiw.com. For questions regarding returns of purchases not made through catherineiskiw.com, please contact the relevant authorized retailer from whom you made your purchase. Custom design and special orders are not returnable.
Rings ordered to view as samples will not incur restocking fees if paid by Zelle bank transfer. In-stock rings ordered on credit cards will incur a 3% restocking fee.
Repairs & Alterations: All repairs and alterations of Catherine Iskiw Designs jewelry must be performed by Catherine Iskiw Designs. Catherine Iskiw Designs is not responsible for any of its merchandise that has been adjusted, repaired, refinished, or altered in any way by anyone except Catherine Iskiw Designs. To start the process, please obtain an RA# from our Customer Service Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the RA# on the outside packaging and all enclosed paperwork of all repairs or alterations sent to Catherine Iskiw Designs. Please include a clear definition of what alteration is required. We will advise the timeframe and cost of any repair or alteration by email once your item is received in our New York office. Customer approval and any applicable payment must be received before Catherine Iskiw Designs will commence any repair or alteration.